Instructions for using your Personal Information Pack (PIP):
- Complete the sticker and leaflet, with assistance from your medical professional if required;
- Please the window sticker in the standard location (see below);
- Place the container in the standard location (see below);
- If more than one person uses the vehicle, multiple forms can be kept in the one container. Identifying photographs are very helpful;
- Remember to update your details when any changes occur; and
- Even if there are no changes, you should record a review date each year, so that emergency services know the information it current.
Standard locations. Emergency services are aware of the standard locations, so using these will help quick action.
|Car||Rear window||Glove compartment|
|Tractor||Drivers side window||Tool box|